Terms and Conditions of usage donothing.com.pl website (hereinafter “Regulations”)
The owner and administrator of donothing.com.pl website is Honorata Okrojek, running business under the name of DO NOTHING Honorata Okrojek, ul. Zamenhofa 22b / 107, 05-400 Otwock, Poland, registerred in Central Registration and Information on Business, NIP (tax identification number): PL 7311970661, REGON (the Polish Statistical Number) : 380423045 (hereinafter referred to as “DO NOTHING”), phone: (0048) 570 842 136, e-mail: email@example.com.
The defined terms below shall have the following meaning:
User – any natural person using the donothing.com.pl website or contacting DO NOTHING via the form on the website,
Client – a natural person with legal capacity (including the User) who concludes an Agreement with DO NOTHING (if the client is a minor, representation by a parent or legal representantive is required),
Compensation for a flight – a claim for payment from an air carrier of compensation for a flight delay, flight cancellation or denied boarding according to Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights, and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 295/91,
Agreement – legal act on the basis of which DO NOTHING undertakes to take actions related to obtaining due compensation from the airlines for the flight, and if necessary also to submit a complaint to the President of the Civil Aviation Office or other competent authority, and the Client undertakes to pay DO NOTHING agreed renumeration,
Proceedings – referral by DO NOTHING against the air carrier for payment to the common court, including enforcement of payment in enforcement proceedings.
II. General Information
1. Donothing.com.pl website is a contact platform between DO NOTHING and people who are interested in obtaining the amount of Compensation for a flight.
2. The use of the website is free and does not require any registration.
III. Contact form
1. The User declares that the data and information given through the contact form are real.
2. By completing the form, the User provides its personal and contact details, provides basic information about the claim and additional information.
3. Contact with DO NOTHING through the contact form provided on the website is not treated as the conclusion of the Agreement.
IV. Conclusion of the Agreement
1. The transfer of the signed power of attorney to DO NOTHING, according to the draft sent by DO NOTHING, together with the personal data contained therein, shall mean the conclusion of the Agreement.
2. Conclusion of the Agreement requires the transfer of data and documents necessary to effectively pursue Compensation for flight from the Client in accordance with the facts.
3. Documents necessary for an effective investigation compensation for a flight is for eg. an air ticket, boarding pass, reservation etc.
V. Performing of the Agreement
1. All actions taken by DO NOTHING are aimed at obtaining and paying due compensation to the Client for the flight as soon as possible. DO NOTHING is entitled to refer the case to Court proceedings only on the basis of a separate agreement.
2. DO NOTHING does not charge remuneration in advance from the Client for its actions. The DO NOTHING remuneration will be deducted from the amount of Compensation for the flight obtained from airlines in the amount of 20% plus VAT.
3. All current costs related to the execution of the order shall be charged to DO NOTHING.
4. Compensation for the flight, if it is granted, will be paid to the account belonging to DO NOTHING, and the amount due (after deduction of remuneration) will be paid to the Client immediately, not later than within 7 days to the bank account indicated by the Client.
1. Any complaints regarding actions taken by DO NOTHING related to obtaining Compensation for a flight should be reported to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, via contact form or by post to DO NOTHING Honorata Okrojek, ul. Zamenhofa 22b / 107, 05-400 Otwock.
2. Complaints will be answered by DO NOTHING within 14 business days from the date of delivery of the complaint.
VII. Withdrawal from the Agreement
The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement by submitting, within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement, an appropriate statement to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address DO NOTHING Honorata Okrojek, ul. Zamenhofa 22b / 107, 05-400 Otwock according to the following draft:
Drawee: DO NOTHING Honorata Okrojek, ul. Zamenhofa 22b/107, 05-400 Otwock
Sender: ______________________ /name and surname of the Client, if minor name and surname of the paretn or the legal representative /, PESEL ________________
DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
I hereby withdraw from concluded agreement with DO NOTHING Honorata Okrojek, ul. Zamenhofa 22b / 107, 05-400 Otwock dated on ______________________.
/legible name and surname/
VIII. Final statement
1. All disputes arising from the Agreement under these Regulations shall be resolved by the competent common courts.
2. This Regulation enters into force on the day of publication on the website donothing.com.pl.
3. DO NOTHING reserves the right to change the provisions of this Regulation. DO NOTHING will inform Users and Clients about the change of the content of the Regulations.